Monday, August 27, 2007

Going forward

Financially the medical bills are killing us. Things hit crisis last week and I fear that we'll no longer be able to pay for Emily's treatment. Not only that but debt collectors call daily to find out where payments are. I tell them the same thing as I tell them all, join the line.

We've started selling things from our home. Pete even listed several aquariums and many pieces of fish equipment, we have to do this in a way that the children wont notice because we don't want to cause alarm. Buying school supplies was tough but we made it. Karen dropped off a food parcel which was humbling.

We have a benefit for Emily coming up in September and now that school has begun I can work more. Things have a way of working out, I know it'll be ok ...

No comments: