Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Slipping

As each day goes by Emily is in more pain and my feeling of helplessness grows. She did really well today because she made it through her first day of school in over a week. I'm going to take her to the doctors tomorrow to get her looked at just in case somethings going. I feel that maybe she has one of the many virus's that we have going around and that's what triggered this flare up. I would rather not think about the fact that this could be round 2 and that the RSD is spreading instead I'm going to stay cautiously positive.

Tonight I spent 2 hours cleaning Emily's room. Like any other teenager Ms Emily lives in a mess most of the time. I know her energy is very much sapped right now so as a treat I decided to make it look amazing in there. Anything to put a smile on her face.

Karen and I went to the courthouse today to get Emily's disabled tag for my car. I was handed a permanent tag when I was really expecting a temporary one and I had to stop myself from bursting into tears in front of the lady behind the counter. I made it to the parking lot before I let it go. My daughter is registered as permanently disabled ...

No comments: