Friday, June 29, 2007

Paula Abdul

OK, so I watched the new Paula Abdul show tonight. I watched it because she claims that she has RSD and that the medication causes her to be erratic. I've often wondered why she doesn't stand up and be a great spokesperson for the condition and now I know why. She doesn't have it LOL She was behaving just like Anna Nicole Smith did when she was popping vicodin and other scary drugs, it was pretty hard to watch. She was seen working non stop and not sleeping. I can understand that from an RSD standpoint other than that if she really worked her body that hard she wouldn't be able to move. She didn't talk about RSD at all and I feel that if she really had it she would have used it to explain her drunken interview disaster. Although I spent the whole time horribly embarrassed I couldn't help but watch LOL It was a lot like a car accident. We'll see, maybe it'll get better. (I'm not holding my breath)

No comments: