Monday, July 23, 2007

Lila


Lila was shot last week by a man who lives across the street from us. He shot another cat called "seven" the week before but I didn't find out until today, although he didn't kill Seven it was more luck that judgement. Tonight Lila is resting comfortably at home with Emily and Tomorrow first thing she goes to the animal hospital. I flushed out the wound because it had turned into an absess and now Lila is doing much, much better. I don't know what action I can take against this guy but you can bet that I'll be going straight from the vet to the police. Lila is a big part of this family and means the world to Emily and the sad thing is, this guy knows that but he shot her anyway.
Tonight Lila's brother Toby is missing, he's been gone since Friday and usually he never leaves our garden. I have a bad feeling I know what happened to him ...

1 comment:

Hellen said...

Don't click this website, it;s annoying when these people advertise on your blog!!!