Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Day 2

Evaluations and more evaluations.

Another day filled with smiling people, doctors, nurses, PT, OT and childlife. Emily feels safe in this enviroment and this makes me really happy. Tomorrow will be a big day as far as how we progress forward, I'm interested to hear what they come up with.

Medication wise I know we'll have to give more and I struggle with this. I've worked hard to get Emily to this point and the thought of losing her in a medication fog doesn't fill me with happiness but I'm focusing on the big picture right now as best I can.

1 comment:

jody allred said...

Hi Hellen & Emily I hope you are doing ok considering. We are here for you if you ever need ,please don't hesitate to ask and we be here for you ALWAYS!!!!! We are parying for you and your family. I know this is a difficult time but we believe you and beleive in you!
Love JOdy