Friday, April 06, 2007

Update

This week has gone by in a blur. Evaluations, doctors, doctors and more doctors. Physical therapy, occupational therapy, Neurology, psychology, play therapy, school, breakfast group, exercise group and a whole array of people probing about past events. All therapy is based around play and everyone around us constantly smiles. It's a place where miracles happen and I feel lucky to have Emily there.

Today Emily got her foot to the floor for the first time in 6 months. She "walked" for 30 minutes with her foot down which was a massive stride forward.Her pain level is flying high right now but Emily is coping with it as best she can.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Emily!!...Keep up the good work. I have faith that you'll be walking again soon. In the mean time Ill keep the Polo's on stand by. -A.J.

Anonymous said...

Curious if you have tried HBOT Therapy? My Mom has RSD and we are looking to try it... curious if you have and if is helping or not? Kind Regards... Jason

more info:
http://www.rsds.org/3/research/hbot_mcadamshtm.htm


www.jasonbingham.com

Hellen said...

Thank you A.J for Em's pics and kind words. She told me to tell you that she'll be sending me soon for more polos so get em ready!

Jason,

I looked into HBOT therapy but everyone I've spoken with here is dead against it. I haven't ruled it out though so keep me posted :)