Saturday, October 27, 2007

Almost a year

I can't believe that November is almost here. Next week will be fun because we have Halloween!!! The 8th of November marks the day that changed Emily's life and I'm not sure what to do on that day. The temptation is to avoid it. Not bring it up to Emily and blast through it in denial. I however as most of my friends will tell you, I'm different, I'm going to have a party LOL

When I think back to November the 8th last year, I remember the second that I knew something had gone terribly wrong and the frustration that followed. On the 8th we'll celebrate getting through a tough year with our sanity intact. We'll celebrate Emily learning to walk again and Tom being such a supportive little guy. We'll celebrate Pete's love and support, my strength to carry my family through this and we'll count our blessings for the many friends that have helped to catch us when we were falling.

We achieved so much this year just think what next year holds :)

No comments: